A Few Wood Men’s Lifetime Warranty policy applies to our KOA wood, Tungsten, and metal rings. We can replace rings that have been proven to be damaged or defective in craftsmanship up to 1 year after the purchase date.
After 1 year, rings that have been damaged or proven to be defective can be replaced with a $45.00 deductible.
Below are the details of coverage for the Lifetime Warranty:
- Although very unlikely, your Lifetime Warranty includes coverage for damages that occur to your Tungsten and or KOA wood rings. Damages to include but are not limited to: damage that occurs to the metal, heat damage, water damage, and damage from environmental exposure.
- If the ring proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use within its first year it will be replaced free of charge.
- If the rings prove to be damaged or defective after the first year, A Few Wood Men customers will be required to pay a $45.00 deductible. The deductible would replace the ring and there is no limit on how many times you can use the warranty.
- A Few Wood Men customers are to start and complete their warranty process through our Returns Center. A recent picture of the defective ring must be supplied.
What is NOT covered under the Lifetime Warranty?
- Alterations to the ring, such as engravings or other customizations
- Close-Out sale items or discontinued rings. In the event that the size and or model of your original ring is no longer available, A Few Wood Men will allow you to pick a new ring of equal or similar value.
- Damage resulting from lack of care, accidents, and or improper handling
- Rings that are lost or stolen
- Theft or lost packages
- Sentimental or intrinsic value of the original ring. Although, we understand how important this ring may be to you, your spouse, and or partner we are unfortunately, not able to replace the feeling your original ring provided.
- This warranty is void if the ring has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
If you are in need of assistance with having your ring replaced, be sure to complete the Warranty/Returns process here.