A Few Wood Men’s Warranty policy applies to our wooden watches and rings. We can replace watches that have proven to be defective in craftsmanship up to one year from the purchase date.
Our Wood, Tungsten, and Koa rings are covered with a Lifetime Warranty. Details for your ring warranty can be found here.
Below are the details of coverage for the 1-Year A Few Wood Men’s Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Your 1-Year Warranty covers the A Few Wood Men’s watch hands, dial, date box, watch movement, and battery.
- If the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of the A Few Wood Men warranty department.
- A Few Wood Men customers are to complete the Returns and Warranty Form found below. A recent picture of the defective equipment must be supplied.
- In the event your A Few Wood Men's original timepiece is no longer available, we will offer to replace with a newer model that is of equal or similar value.
What is NOT covered under the 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty?
- Physical damage to the glass, wood, or watch strap/links
- Adding or removing links from your timepiece
- Damage resulting from lack of care, accidents, improper handling or normal wear and tear such as scratches, scuffs, and cracks.
- Water damage unless marked water-proof
- Close-Out sale items or discontinued watches
- Theft or lost packages
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
If you are in need of assistance with having a defective watch replaced, be sure to complete the Warranty/Returns process here.